Advanced Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
This intensive, hands-on workshop focuses on the more advanced tools of Photoshop, and how photographers can make those tools work for them. It reveals professional techniques that can help you spend less time in Photoshop and spend more time doing what you love best — taking pictures.
What will be covered
- Tonal and color corrections
- Curves and Shadow/Highlight
- Advanced selection techniques
- Advanced channel operations
- Retouching options
- Repairing damaged photographs
- Layer masks, layer sets, and layer comps
- Sharpening techniques
- Applying filters
- Sepia toning and duo-tone effects
- Converting to black-and-white
- Text and watermarking
Who should attend
This intermediate-to-advanced course is designed for professional and serious amateur photographers, who want to:
- Apply professional retouching and correction techniques
- Repair damages on photographs
- Restore old photographs
- Create composite images from various photographs
- Mimic backbreaking darkroom techniques
To benefit from this course, participants should have completed our Adobe Photoshop Basics workshop, or have equivalent experience. If you’re not sure whether you’re experienced enough to skip the basic course, a self-evaluation form can be sent to you upon request.
Class time is divided between instructor-led lecture-demonstrations and hands-on exercises. Each participant will have exclusive use of either a Macintosh or PC workstation.
Each participant will also receive a Photoshop Advanced for Photographers workbook, available only by taking this course at PCCI.
- To be determined (TBD)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 8,495 (USD 213)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.