Portrait Retouching with Photoshop
While objects and scenes can be a little bit off as far as color and texture are concerned, flawed portraits are immediately detected even by laymen. Either they look too unnatural, too unrecognizable, or over-embellished.
What will be covered
- Face Conturing using digital make-up
- Removing skin blemishes
- Skin softening
- Removal of dark circles under the eyes
- Removing hotspots created by flash
- Changing the color of the eyes
- Editing blood shot eyes
- Removing wrinkles and signs of aging
- Whitening and brightening the teeth
- Eye make-up
- Removing 5 0’clock shadows
- Adding facial hair
- Colorising hair and hair touch-up
- Nose retouching
- Facial slimming
Who will benefit
- Professional portrait photographers
- Graphic artists working for portrait photographers, wedding photographers, and corporate clients
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge or familiarity with portrait photography but not required
Jun Miranda was one of the pioneers in digital imaging in the country, and introduced classes in photography and Photoshop years before digital arts were adopted in the publishing and advertising industries. A respected creative artist, he has won prestigious awards in photography. He is a member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).
He attended photography and imaging workshops in the U.S., namely the Maine Photographic Workshops, Dynamic Graphics Educational Foundation (Illinois), and United Digital Artists (New York).
- Jun 14 (Wed)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 2,950 (USD 74)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.