Adobe After Effects CC Advanced
So you know how to use After Effects. Now it’s time to take your skills to the next level. This advanced workshop will further unlock After Effects’ arsenal of tricks and will have you creating magic in no time. Not for the faint hearted, this is Jedi training at its best!
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to use the more advanced tools in the After Effects arsenal. You’ll also get to know the new features in the CC version of the software.
Who should attend
This intensive hands-on course is for After Effects users, who want to take advantage of the the software’s more advanced features, to create attention-grabbing motion graphics and stunning visual effects.
Participants should have working knowledge of After Effects. Ideally, students will have attended the Adobe After Effects: Beginner to Intermediate course, or have equivalent experience.
Working knowledge of Photoshop is also recommended.
Note: The topics below are typically covered for this skill level. The instructor may adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.
- The Graph Editor
• Fine tuning keyframes • Manipulating curves
- Effects Compositing Essentials
• Color matching using Levels • Gamma slamming • Grain matching
- Vanishing Point
• Photoshop VPE • Importing VPE to After Effects
- An In-depth look at Keylight
• Keying process tree • Inner and outer mask • Spill suppression
- Planar Tracking
• Using Mocha AE • Using Mocha shapes as AE masks
- 3D Camera Tracking
• Using the 3D Camera tracker • Creating a ground plane, a camera, and the initial text • Creating realistic shadows
- Distorting Objects using the Puppet Tools
• Using the overlap and starch tools
- Particle Simulation
• Understanding the particle system • Particle playground
- Live 3D
• An intro to Cinema 4D
- What’s new in AE CC
• Enhanced 3D pipeline • Keying effects • Live text templates for Premiere Pro • Mask Tracker • Refine Edge tool • Warp Stabilizer VFX
- Jun 22–23 (Sat to Sun)
- Aug 26–27 (Sat to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 6,595 (USD 165)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.