Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Advanced (with Encore)
The latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro comes with a multitude of advanced features, are combined with Adobe’s OnLocation for Tapeless Ingest and Encore for DVD authoring workflow solution. These tools give you sophisticated levels of control in video-editing and compositing from start to finish. This intensive, hands-on workshop will help you exploit those features and capabilities through a combination of demonstrations and a number of hands-on exercises.
What will be covered
- Premiere Pro:
- Using advanced editing tools
- Organizing clips
- Using multiple timelines & nesting
- Controlling clip animation
- Tweaking motion
- Manipulating clips in Real Time
- Superimposing clips & Compositing
- Adding Special Video Effects
- Keying using Adobe Ultra
- Applying custom transitions
- Controlling & Mixing Audio
- Building a Menu
- Transcoding Assets
- Exporting to DVD / Flash
Who will benefit from this workshop
This intermediate-to-advanced-level workshop is for Premiere-users who want to achieve greater control in creating video clips, movie sequences, multimedia presentations and special effects.
Course participants should have:
- Completed PCCI's Adobe Premiere Pro Basics hands-on workshop, OR
- At least six (6) months experience in using Premiere.
- Participants will also find some concepts easier to grasp if they have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Class time will be divided between lecture-demonstrations and hands-on exercises. Each participant will have exclusive use of a Mac Pro workstation.
Each participant will also receive an Adobe Premiere Pro course manual, available only by taking the course at PCCI.
- Aug 23–25 (Fri to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 8,695 (USD 218)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.