Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Basics
This hands-on computer workshop will introduce you to digital video imaging and editing with Adobe Premiere. Throughout this intensive three-day course, you will learn the interface of Adobe Premiere and how to import a wide range of audio, video, graphics and animation files into your projects. See how to use non-linear editing to produce video for corporate, training, Web or other applications. Apply professional-quality special effects and transitions between video clips. Explore digital compositing, 2D animation and time-based special effects. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to assemble your own mini video presentation for class viewing.
What will be covered
- The function of each of Premiere's windows
- Importing and identifying various file types and formats for use in assembling a movie
- Using Premiere's Project window to organize imported files
- Using Premiere's Construction window to assemble a movie
- Applying transitions between clips
- Basic Editing Technique Process: Importing a clip, editing it to fit your requirements, adding it to a project,
- pplying filters to clips to create special effects
- Using the motion command to animate both video clips and still art
- Creating text titles using the titling window
- Hardware requirements for digitizing video
- Customizing Premiere's preferences and interface to fit your needs
- Creating a movie that contains still graphics, video, sound, text, motion, filters and transitions
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who wants to do non-linear editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
To get the most from this course, participants should have:
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Attended PCCI's Digital Video Fundamentals seminar, or have equivalent experience.
What to bring
Participants who have digital video cameras are encouraged to bring them to the workshop.
Comments from participants
I learned a lot from Dennis. He is very accomodating with all the questions I have, and shows us how each process is done. For the last 3 days, I learned a lot and this really helped me understand the tools and its uses in Adobe Premiere.— Karen Kristine Lim (Emerson Electric Asia)
- Jul 5–7 (Fri to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 10,695 (USD 268)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.