Adobe Audition CC: Audio Editing & Post Production
This hands-on training course will introduce you to digital audio editing and mixing with Adobe Audition. This intensive three-day course, you’ll learn the interface of Adobe Audition and how to work with audio files in your projects.
Discover the fundamentals of audio post production, import audio files, working and editing it, creating multitrack sessions, working with the multitrack mixer, and final mixdown. Finally, you work with some sound design and Foley, together with cleaning and removing audio problems.
What will be covered
- The function of each of Audition’s panels
- Importing and identifying various file types and formats for use in audio post production
- Learn audio fundamentals
- Learn basic audio editing techniques
- Applying signal processing to correct and enhance audio
- Discover how to master audio, work with EQ, ambience and dynamics
- Work with sound design and Foley
- How to create and record new files
- Work with the multitrack mixer
- Mixing down a multitrack project
- Understand automation, sends and busses
- Working with audio for video
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who wants to do audio post production and Mixing using Adobe Audition.
To get the most from this course, participants should be:
- Familiar with Windows or OS X.
- Interested in working on audio for post-production
- May 29–31 (Mon to Wed)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 8,695 (USD 218)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.