Corporate Video Production
This workshop aims to provide the participants with the basic skills necessary in producing an Audio Visual Presentation (AVP) for corporate use. It is aimed at corporate employees, NGO workers, and students who want to use video as a tool for advocacy and corporate communication. It is also open to enterprising individuals who want to learn and earn from commercial video production.
The three-day workshop will cover the entire production process from conceptualization to a final video output.
What will be covered
- Getting Started
- AVP vs. other digital video forms
- Stages of production
- People behind the camera
- Script development
- Story boarding
- Preparing a budget
- Preparing for a shoot
- The Grind (lecture and actual shoot)
- Basic camera operation and lighting
- Sound design
- Shooting an interview
- Post Work
- Audio/music layering
- Using text and other graphic images
- Making a final video output
Who should attend
- Corporate Employees who want to do their own corporate videos
- NGO workers who want to make advocacy or documentary videos
- Communication students to want to improve their skills
- Enterprising individuals who want to earn from making commercial videos
- No shooting and editing skills required (basic computer operation skills will do)
- Preferably has a background or idea of the corporate environment
- Those with camcorders are encouraged to bring their equipment to class.
- Jun 12–14 (Mon to Wed)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 7,950 (USD 199)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.