Creating Animated Explainer Videos
Every day, new and innovative ideas are being launched on the Web and in the mobile marketplace, and every business owner who ventures into this area would like a ton of subscribers to try out their latest, craziest product or app. How do they get subscribers? They do SEO, social media, blogging, and of course, videos.
It’s a known fact in the online community that videos increase the likelihood of people buying or testing out products they find online by 85%. And one of the ways online business owners capitalize on this trend is having animated explainer videos for their product.
This workshop is intended to train students in the art of creating effective explainer videos from beginning to end.
This emerging niche in the online community provides big opportunities for both starting and established animators and designers.
Who should attend
- Animators who want to find a new venture to showcase their skills
- Designers who want to take their effective design skills to an animated level
- Freelance animators who want to find other freelance opportunities
- Creative directors, storyboard artists & illustrators who want to broaden their skills and venture into animation.
- People who just like to explain stuff through animations and who want to make a career or business out of doing it.
What will be covered
- Why online videos are becoming a big thing
- Explainer videos explained
- The creative process in making explainer videos
- Workflow tips
- The resourceful animator
- Starting off as an explainer video artist
Participants must have
- Working knowledge of either Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, and
- Attended PCCI’s Adobe After Effects Advanced course, or have equivalent experience.
- To be determined (TBD)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,695 (USD 143)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.