Advanced Illustration Techniques in Adobe Illustrator CS6
This intensive two-day workshop will explore the more sophisticated features of Adobe Illustrator. This hands-on course will also guide participants through the use of advanced techniques for creating complex illustrations and dynamic effects. In addition, participants will find out how to prepare their artworks for both print and the Web.
What will be covered
- Color management in Illustrator
- Shapes and pathfinder commands
- Opening layered Photoshop documents
- Conversion of rasterize documents to vector
- Compound shapes and paths
- Creating 3D effects
- Creating blends
- Transparency, gradients and patterns
- Advanced type tools
- Creating illustrations using angles
- Enhancing performance and efficiency
- Color separation
- Automation using actions and batch processing
- Publishing for the Web
Who should attend
This workshop is for artists and designers who have mastered the basics of Illustrator and who are now ready to take advantage of the application's more advanced features for design and print production.
To gain the most from this workshop, participants should have completed PCCI's Adobe Illustrator Basics or have equivalent experience.
Comments from participants
The course is up to date. The discussions, techniques and samples allowed me to understand the capabilities of the software program.— Eric Ferrer
- Jun 24–25 (Mon to Tue)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,695 (USD 143)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.