Effective Logo Design
Most consumers have very strong opinions regarding their favorite brand. These opinions are more emotional than rational. Some brands (e.g. Apple, Microsoft, Adidas etc.) resonate with customers more than others. They form an emotional attachment to these brands, often disregarding better products and services for ones with higher visibility and brand recognition.
It is therefore of the utmost importance that every company — especially the small business, has a sound brand strategy and a strong brand identity with a unique identifi- able logo.
This is a two day comprehensive hands-on workshop on logo design. Incorporating the best practices and creative techniques that will take your skills in logo design to the next level.
What will be covered
- The do’s and don’ts of logo design
- How to design logos properly using time tested methods
- How to pitch your logo designs to your client
- How a branding manual is created
- The importance of branding and logo design in a corporate world
Who should attend
- Graphic artists
- Layout artists
- Brand professionals
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Basic computer operation is a must.
- Experience of any vector based application is an advantage (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Inkscape).
What participants liked most
Learning more on logo techniques and how to charge as a freelancer. Instructor was able to answer my questions coherently.— Tara Lim
The techniques used in brand development.— Orlando Alcober (Universal Robina Corporation)
It wasn’t like a normal scenario. I was able to learn and apply the lessons easily.— Jecrhist Ramos
- Mar 7–8 (Tue to Wed)
- Jul 22–23 (Sat to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,730 (USD 144)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.