Branding, Labels & Product Packaging
Products either fail or succeed depending on several factors, primarily due to how its branding was developed, and how it can relate to consumers at point of purchase. This workshop covers the basics of branding design, from creative brief to product development, with actual hands-on production of mock-up packaging.
What will be covered
- History of branding
- Branding ethics
- "Truth in advertising"
- Brand development
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Working with Vision and Mission statements
- Creating brand identity
- Design, symbolism, color
- Identifying the target market/potential consumers
- Creating and projecting brand "personality"
- Making emotional connection with consumers
- Maintaining the same image, message, "personality" across different media
- Packaging mechanics
- What shape? What material?
- Live areas, conspicuous areas, obscured areas
- Visibility (on store shelf)
Knowledge in using graphic design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW, and Adobe InDesign.
- Apr 29–30 (Sat to Sun)
- Jun 5–6 (Mon to Tue)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,730 (USD 144)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.