Adobe Acrobat: PDF Essentials
Learn how to make the most out of PDF files – if you want to create interactive forms; index millions of PDF files; create files for web, email, and inter office communication, and add security to PDFs - then this course is for you!
What will be covered
- Creating the right PDF files from various applications–MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Tips in archiving PDF files as well as adding PDF Security
- Creating PDF forms with form fields and basic calculations
- Creating Multimedia PDF files – create PDF with flash files, animations, movies
- Using and creating navigational structures – Bookmarks, Links, Articles and saving it for the World Wide Web
- Modifying texts and images in PDF documents
- Building and searching an Index
- Optical Character Recognition techniques
- Optimizing PDF files and techniques in reducing their file sizes
- Batch processing PDF files
Who should attend
This workshop is for anyone who plans to create electronic versions of manuals, interactive forms, publications, or even office memos, for faster and easier distribution inside the office or via the internet.
- Jun 26–27 (Mon to Tue)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,730 (USD 144)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.