Budget Seminars: Designing Effective Marketing & Corporate Collaterals
One-day lecture-demo sessions only.
Do your flyers and posters look like they were done in MS Word or Powerpoint?
Does your product and corporate brand look like some fun font effects anyone can do?
Are you doing design work you never trained for?
Supervising a communication or graphics department or service provider?
Starting out as a graphic designer?
Get some design sense drummed into your head by two experienced graphic designers--in just one day! No knowledge of Adobe or Corel software necessary to understand the design approaches and solutions demonstrated by the lecturers.
What will be covered
- Business Cards
- Product Branding
- Product Packaging and Labels
How to design effective:
Who can benefit
- Graphic designer wannabes who are embarking on a second career
- Office staff who are doing double duty as graphic artists
- Current graphic designers and artists who want to put more oomph into their work
- Students and fresh grads of art schools who want to absorb more than the theories and "rules" taught in school
- Managers and department heads of communication or graphics
Tony Bucu and Stanley Coloma are professional graphic designers who have produced work for leading companies in the Philippines. The advice they dispense is based on years of experience. Having worked on some difficult and urgent projects, they have learned to think on their feet, a creative agility not available in artists who depend on graphics software for originality.
- to be announced
9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
PhP 950 (USD 24)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.