Raymund Isaac Photography Clinics
The clinics are compressed to focus on critical skills and techniques, skipping basic principles "generic" to other fields of specialization. Yet each topic is an intensive hands-on workshop with professional/celebrity models, stylists, hair and make-up artists.
Photographing live models on location or in the studio is one field that can never be replaced by sophisticated digital cameras and image editors. It requires a photographer who knows and understands styling, makeup, directing, and execution of a visual concept, and not just posing a model.
Untrained photographers will ask clients for a layout to execute literally, but directing and taking complete control over a fashion or portrait shoot is what distinguishes one photographer from another, which is what clients look for.
Following is the lineup of topics in the clinic, scheduled over several months (dissimilar rates are due to the venue, professional/celebrity models and stylists engaged for each clinic):
- PhP 5,500: Male Nude Photography
- PhP 6,500: Fashion Couture Photography
- PhP 6,500: Bridal Portrait Photography
- PhP 5,500: Children Fashion Photography
- PhP 6,500: Female Nude Photography
- PhP 6,500: Editorial Portrait Photography
- PhP 7,500: Environmental Portrait Photography
Who will benefit
- experienced photographers who want to expand their professional repertoire
- beginning photographers who want to test the waters of several fields before choosing a particular specialization
- professional photographers in a specific field who want to sharpen their technique (fields of fashion, wedding, portrait, advertising, and photojournalism)
- In-house photography staff of newspapers and magazines
Participants must bring a camera with manual exposure control (mirrorless, compact system camera, SLR, advanced rangefinder, advanced bridge camera).
Knowledge in basic photography and lighting.
Since this course is under Special Classes and Events, regular discount options are not applicable (alumni, group, early bird discount). However, register in any two or more topics and to get a 10% discount.
Venue will depend on the topic. This will be announced every each schedule.
- PORTFOLIO PHOTOGRAPHY & STUDIO, INC. (Raymund Isaac’s Studio) 9147 Catmon St. San Antonio Village Makati City
- PCCI Studio, 2247 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
- ON LOCATION within the Philippines
About the Instructor
A graduate of De La Salle's Communication Arts, Raymund Isaac is the president and resident photographer of Portfolio Photography & Studio, Inc. He started his career as a photographer by being an assistant photographer to Nap Jamir II and Neal Oshima.
His client list includes local and international publications like Cosmopolitan, Mega, Metro, Metro Wedding, Philippine Tatler, Elle, American Photo, People Asia, and Icon; advertising agencies like Publicis Manila (Nesvita, Nestea, Nido), Pacific Asian Advertising Specialist (Marie France, Facial Care, Svenson), Ace Saatchi & Saatchi (oxygen, Penshoppe), McCann Erickshon, New Direction (SM), BBDO, Ogilvy & Mather, etc.; and direct clients like Jollibee, Bench, Bayo, Kamiseta, Folded & Hung, Adidas, Gift Gate and Warner Music.
A multi-awarded photographer here and abroad, Raymund was the 2002 Overall International Winner in the Glamour and Beauty category of the American Photo Magazine (New York). His works were also featured in other magazines such as Elle and Quo.
- Sep 3 (Sat)
- Sep 30 (Fri)
- Nov 18 (Fri)
10:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Range from PhP 5,500 (USD 138) to PhP 7,500 (USD 188). See description page.
Includes materials and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.