Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: Advanced Features and Techniques
This hands-on course is a follow-up to Adobe Dreamweaver: Website Development.
What will be covered
An Assortment of Useful Features
- Extending Dreamweaver with Extensions
- Zen Coding
- Lorem and More
- Design Notes
- Tracing Images
- Placeholder Images
- Library Items
- CSS3 Transitions Panel (New in CS6)
- Web Fonts (New in CS6)
- Building Complex Layouts
- Inserting DIVs
- Layouts with AP Elements
- Multi-screen Authoring
- Fluid Grid Layouts (New in CS6)
- Working with Dreamweaver Templates
- Editable Regions
- Repeating Regions
- Optional Regions
- Editable Tag Attributes
Who should attend
This course is for Web designers who want to make the most of Dreamweaver's more advanced features.
To take this course, you should:
- Be comfortable working with the Windows or Macintosh operating system.
- Be familiar with web terminology (especially basic HTML and CSS).
- Have completed the Dreamweaver: Website Development course or have equivalent experience.
Comments from participants
It's knowledge-filled, interesting, fun. Datu is really approachable. This is my second class here at PCCI and I will be enrolling in upcoming classed under Datu soon. — Jessa Arbilon (CS Athletic)
- To be determined (TBD)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,695 (USD 143)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.