Creative Entrepreneur Worskhop Series
The Creative Entrepreneur Worskhop Series is a step-by-step hands-on classes that will teach creative individuals earn extra money doing something they are passionate about, using the skills they already have.
Participants may choose to enroll in the entire series or attend any topic separately.
- (1 Day) - Turn Your Skills Into a Profitable Business Idea
- (2 Days) - Start and Run Your Own Creative Business
- (1 Day) - Stand Out Branding: A step-by-step guide on branding your business and self branding
- (1 Day) - Blogging 101: A step-by-step workshop on blogging for your business and personal brand
- (2 Days) Do-It-Yourself Wordpress Website from Scratch
Blogging is more than taking a selfie or a photo of your food and uploading it on social media or a website. A blog is also a place to let your expertise and passion show through.
Blogging 101 Bootcamp: Promoting Your Products and Services Online is a 1-day crash course that will give you an overview of how blogs can be used as a marketing tool to promote your small business to a bigger audience, or be discovered by potential clients who are looking for the skills and expertise you can provide. The seminar will also guide participants on how to set up and publish their first blog.
Sign up today and start boosting your business or professional career with your very own blog site!
- Small business owners or would-be entrepreneurs who want to promote their products and services to a bigger market
- Creative freelancers (photographers, artists, writers, etc.) who want to create a branded online portfolio to boost their professional career
- Homemakers and chefs who want to share their expertise, cooking techniques, special recipes, or product reviews to the world
- Passionate individuals who want to start a blog
Topics to be covered
- The Importance of Blogging for Your Small Business or Professional Career
- Branding Workshop
- Brainstorming Blog Post Ideas
- How To Write Better Posts
- Tips on Taking Effective Photos and Videos for Your Blog
- Choosing A Blogging Platform - Free or Self-Hosted
- Setting Up Your Self-Hosted WordPress Site
- Publish Your First Blog Post
- Marketing Tips To Promote Your Website
About the Instructor
Carlo Mesina is an entrepreneur and food photographer who started blogging out of necessity to promote his restaurant business through e-mail marketing and social media posts. He also writes reviews on TripAdvisor, Zomato, and contributes content to other blogger friends.
Carlo is the founder of Brand By Design Co. (www.brandbydesignco.com), a branding and consulting company for restaurants, cafes and bars. This will be the venue of his upcoming blogs specifically related to the hospitality business.
Carlo also teaches blogging as part of the Entrepreneurship and Facility Design courses to hospitality management students at the College of Saint Benilde to give them a marketing advantage when they start working, or open their own hospitality business after graduation.
- Jul 12 (Wed) - Turn Your Skills Into a Profitable Business Idea
- Jul 19 & 21 (Wed and Fri) - Start and Run Your Own Creative Business
- Aug 2 (Wed) - Stand Out Branding
- Aug 9 (Wed) - Blogging 101
- Aug 16 & 18 (Wed and Fri) - Do-It-Yourself Wordpress Website from Scratch
9 AM to 5 PM
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.