When not in use for photography seminars and workshops, PCCI’s studios are available for rent.
Our two studios are available to the renting public Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. For reservation, please call us at (02) 892-5281 or 759-3087.
PCCI alumni and faculty members have priority over the use of the studio.
- Mondays to Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Regular operating hours) - P700 per hour minimum of three (3) hours (plus P350 per increment of a half hour, or fraction thereof) per studio. VAT included.
- Mondays to Saturdays, outside of regular operating hours - P800 per hour minimum of three hours (plus P400 per increment of a half hour, or fraction thereof) per studio. VAT included.
- Sundays – P900 per hour minimum of three hours (plus P450 per increment of a half hour, or fraction thereof) per studio. VAT included.
PCCI alumni and faculty members are entitled to a special discount.
This includes the use of the studio and the following:
- Genesis strobes with modeling light (either 2 units 800 W or 2 units 600 W or 2 units 400 W)
- light stands
- various light modifiers, 1 umbrella, softboxes, 1 snoot, grids, 3 sets barndoors and 4 unit of reflectors
- 1 light meter
- 3 sets of flash wave 2 trigger and receiver
- Computer monitor and computer for viewing and downloading and CD burning
- Muslin background materials (red and yellow)
- Colored seamless backgrounds can also be used, but an additional fee of P250 per foot will be charged for any portion of the background that can no longer be used because of shoe marks, etc. (red, white, green, blue, gray)
- Blank DVDs and CDs are also available for sale.
Note: Any damage to the equipment or room "during photo shoot" shall be charged to the client.