Digital Fine Art
This is an extensive workshop on how to using basic coloring techniques and sketing to create digital illustrations to come up with a visually captivating digital masterpiece. This course stimulates your vivid imagination and creativity.
We will teach you how to tap your creative reserve in this aesthetically driven and visually engaging training. Taking your creativity further to the digital realm is the next step to keep your creative flame continuously burning and rekindle your passion for art.
What You Should Learn
- Learn some unexplored painting techniques in Photoshop in ways you haven’t imagined
- Explore the hidden treasures of Photoshop to create a digital masterpiece.
- Create photo realistic effects that will add up to your reserve of creative arsenal
- Discover a phletora of techniques that will empower your creative prowess.
- Expand your horizons for learning and take your creative inclination to the next level.
- An overview of digital standards. Screen resolutions, dpi, the web color palette, image formats.
- Revisiting Photoshop. How can we maximize this powerful application?
- Controlling and using the graphic tablet (Wacom Intuos).
- Coloring techniques in Photoshop. Simulating glass, metals and textured elements.
- My Alien Friend. Character creation project based on simple shapes.
- Imagining, visualising and creating the base character, properties.
- Inking and refining the outline
- Adding the base color
- Adding shadows and highlights
- Manipulating images to create fantastical characters
- Creating a cloud monster
- Hands on. The Super Hero Project
- Preparing the assets.
- Creating the sketch for the Hero
- Dressing up using Photoshop’s selection tools
- Adding the base color
- Adding the shadow color
- Adding the Highlights color
- Adding sfx in Photoshop (orbs and stardust)
- Finishing touches with channel mixer pallete
- BONUS: creating a photo realistic tattoo.
Who should attend
Graphic artists, animators, Multimedia designers, People who has interest in art and want to take their skills further.
Participants should have basic-to-intermediate knowledge of Photoshop’s drawing tools and filters.
- Jan 27–28 (Sat to Sun)
- Apr 28–29 (Sat to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,730 (USD 144)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.