Advanced Photoshop for Photographers
This intensive 3-day hands-on workshop combines different Photoshop techniques that every serious photographer must know to expand their post-production capability.
It includes using the Camera Raw plugins or camera raw filter for non-destructing editing to manipulating depth-of-fields of photos in post production. Non-destructive editing is no longer limited to camera raw files but now include other formats like jpeg and tiff.
He provides a step-by-step, easy to follow written exercises to accompany each computer demonstration.
What will be covered
- Non-destructive Editing Using Camera Raw
- Non-destructive Editing Using Bridge
- Non-destructive Editing Using Smart Objects and Smart Filters
- Advanced Tonal Adjustment Techniques
- Advanced Color Correction Techniques
- Advanced Color Manipulation Techniques
- Advanced Selection Techniques
- Advanced Retouching Techniques
- Professional Sharpening Techniques
- Collage Techniques
- Using Action
- Creating Photographic Effects Using Filters
Who should attend
- Serious amateur photographers
- Professional photographers
- Working knowledge in using Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge in Basic Photography
- to be announced
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 8,950 (USD 200)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.