Creative Compositing Techniques in Photoshop
Flex your Photoshop muscles further by maximizing the new features of this powerful program to create eye-catching composites and special effects that you can use for advertising, portfolio, website design, animation sequence and any project that needs a tad bit of hollywood magic. This two day workshop extends the use of Photoshop from knowing the basics to learning how to use the tools to create a digital masterpiece.
What will be covered
- Creating a realistic under water scene in Photoshop
- Creating lights wisp and energy waves for different projects
- Creating glass and metal effects for use on interface design
- Learn how to use vanishing point and the new content-aware fill feature for various effects
- Learn how to create a sci-fi environment for use on different projects
- Learn how to create wax and liquid metal using displacement maps
Who should attend
This workshop is ideal for Graphic artists, lay-out artists, animators and other creative professionals.
Not sure if this course is right for you? Check out this Course Guide.
To benefit from this course, participants should have completed our Adobe Photoshop Basics workshop, or have equivalent experience.
Class time is divided between instructor-led lecture-demonstrations and hands-on exercises. Each participant will have exclusive use of either a Macintosh workstation or an IBM ThinkCenter workstation.
- Nov 25–26 (Sat to Sun)
- Feb 13–14 (Tue to Wed)
- May 5–6 (Sat to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,730 (USD 144)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.