This two-day intensive workshop covers the aesthetic and technical aspects of digital cinematography, including camcorder operations and lighting.
What will be covered
- What is Cinematography?
- The Camera
- Lenses and depth of field
- Frame rates and persistence of vision
- Camera angles and perspective
- Camera movement
- Lighting set-ups
- Lighting ratio
- Gels and other filtration materials
- Grips and other equipment
- The cinematographer’s crew
- Camera department
- Lighting department
- The cinematographer’s role in pre-production, production, and
- Technical requirements
- Color grading
- According to genre
- According to intention
Who should attend
This workshop is for corporate videographers, wedding videographers, and novice filmmakers who want to improve their craft.
Participants should have completed PCCI's Basic Video & Film Production workshop, or have equivalent experience.
What to bring
Participants who have their own digital camcorders or DSLR camera are encouraged to bring them to class.
- to be announced
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 6,950 (USD 155)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.