Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Advanced Tools & Techniques
The latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro has advanced tools and techniques to finish your film from the edit bay. Discover how to maximize these tools and techniques to get your film from ingest to finish. Adobe Prelude for metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts; and finishing with Adobe Premiere Pro using the Lumetri Color for film finishing and color grading. These tools give your sophisticated levels of control in video-editing and compositing from start to finish.
This intensive, hands-on workshop will help you exploit those features and capabilities through a combination of demonstrations and a number of hands-on exercises.
What will be covered
- Premiere Pro:
- Using advanced editing tools
- Organizing clips
- Multiple camera editing
- Using multiple timelines & nesting
- Controlling clip animation
- Tweaking motion
- Manipulating clips in Real Time
- Superimposing clips & Compositing
- Adding Special Video Effects
- Keying using Adobe Ultra
- Applying custom transitions
- Controlling & Mixing Audio
- Adobe Prelude
- DSLR Ingest
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Converting videos for social media
- Working with digital intermediates for 4K footage
Who will benefit from this workshop
This intermediate-to-advanced-level workshop is for Premiere-users who want to achieve greater control in creating video clips, movie sequences, multimedia presentations and special effects.
Course participants should have:
- Completed PCCI's Adobe Premiere Pro: Beginner to Intermediate hands-on workshop, or
- At least six (6) months experience in using Premiere.
- Participants will also find some concepts easier to grasp if they have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Class time will be divided between lecture-demonstrations and hands-on exercises.
Each participant will also receive an Adobe Premiere Pro course manual, available only by taking the course at PCCI.
- Jun 21–23 (Fri to Sun)
- Sep 27–29 (Fri to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 10,950 (USD 245)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.