Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Beginner to Intermediate
This hands-on computer workshop will introduce you to digital video imaging and editing with Adobe Premiere. Throughout this intensive three-day course, you will learn the interface of Adobe Premiere and how to import a wide range of audio, video, graphics and animation files into your projects. See how to use non-linear editing to produce video for corporate, training, Web or other applications. Apply professional-quality special effects and transitions between video clips. Explore digital compositing, 2D animation and time-based special effects. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to assemble your own mini video presentation for class viewing.
What will be covered
- The function of each of Premiere’s windows
- Importing and identifying various file types and formats for use in assembling a movie
- Using Premiere’s Project window to organize imported files
- Using Premiere's Construction window to assemble a movie
- Applying transitions between clips
- Basic Editing Technique Process: Importing a clip, editing it to fit your requirements, adding it to a project,
- pplying filters to clips to create special effects
- Using the motion command to animate both video clips and still art
- Creating text titles using the titling window
- Hardware requirements for digitizing video
- Customizing Premiere's preferences and interface to fit your needs
- Creating a movie that contains still graphics, video, sound, text, motion, filters and transitions
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who wants to do non-linear editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Basic knowledge of editing terminology (covered in PCCI’s Digital Video Fundamentals seminar) is highly recommended.
What to bring
Participants who have digital video cameras are encouraged to bring them to the workshop.
Comments from participants
I learned a lot from Dennis. He is very accomodating with all the questions I have, and shows us how each process is done. For the last 3 days, I learned a lot and this really helped me understand the tools and its uses in Adobe Premiere.— Karen Kristine Lim (Emerson Electric Asia)
- Nov 7–9 (Tue to Thu)
- Jan 22–24 (Mon to Wed)
- Apr 6–8 (Fri-Sun)
- Jun 18–20 (Mon to Wed)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 10,995 (USD 275)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.