Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Beginner to Intermediate
This hands-on computer workshop will introduce you to digital video imaging and editing with Adobe Premiere. Throughout this intensive three-day course, you will learn the interface of Adobe Premiere and how to import a wide range of audio, video, graphics and animation files into your projects. See how to use non-linear editing to produce video for corporate, training, Web or other applications. Apply professional-quality special effects and transitions between video clips. Explore digital compositing, 2D animation and time-based special effects. At the end of the workshop, you will be able to assemble your own mini video presentation for class viewing.
What will be covered
- The function of each of Premiere’s windows
- Importing and identifying various file types and formats for use in assembling a movie
- Using Premiere’s Project window to organize imported files
- Using Premiere's Construction window to assemble a movie
- Applying transitions between clips
- Basic Editing Technique Process: Importing a clip, editing it to fit your requirements, adding it to a project,
- Applying filters to clips to create special effects
- Using the motion command to animate both video clips and still art
- Creating text titles using the titling window
- Hardware requirements for digitizing video
- Customizing Premiere's preferences and interface to fit your needs
- Creating a movie that contains still graphics, video, sound, text, motion, filters and transitions
Who should attend
This course is for anyone who wants to do non-linear editing using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Basic knowledge of editing terminology (covered in PCCI’s Digital Video Fundamentals seminar) is highly recommended.
Comments from participants
I learned a lot from the instructor. He is very accomodating with all the questions I have, and shows us how each process is done. For the last 3 days, I learned a lot and this really helped me understand the tools and its uses in Adobe Premiere.— Karen Kristine Lim (Emerson Electric Asia)
The instructor was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Questions and needed assistance were always addressed. The course was also well organized and put together.— Marie Purugganan
I would definitely recommend PCCI to my colleagues. I have learned a lot of things during the 3day seminar. Furthermore, our instructor has imparted plenty of helpful tips not found in the instruction manuals which made the seminar a lot easier.— Allan Richard Martillo (House of Representative)
I would recommend since its easier to learn from PCCI's training, the ways of teaching are effective.— Judinelle Torres
- Mar 8-10 (Fri to Sun)
- May 14-16 (Tue to Thu)
- Aug 26-28 (Mon to Wed)
- Oct 18-20 (Fri to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
- Dennis Lucero
- Roy Ordinario
PhP 10,950 (USD 245)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.