Fundamentals of Commercial Production Design
- Introduction to Production Design (PD):
- What does a PD do?
- Working on different fields.
- Production Design on TV Commercial:
- What is its role in the industry?
- Your team: Art Department
- People you work with:
- Breakdown Script/Storyboard for Art Department
- Research and Design
- Budget Estimations
Activity: The class will be given a short script/storyboard and asked to create a breakdown of props that are needed in the scenes.
- What we do behind the scenes:
- Set Design: Creating an illusion for background and foreground
- Wardrobe Styling: Fast wardrobe change
- Propsman: The secrets of beauty shots
- Food Styling: How to make food look good
Activity: The class will be asked to bring any food, a plate, linen, book and 3 random items of their choice and showcase how they'll arrange it and take a photo of it.
This workshop is for anyone interested to learn production design in commercial videos.
- to be announced
9 AM to 5 PM
- Ghie Chan
PhP 5,950 (USD 135)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.