Music Video Production
This three-day lecture and hands-on workshop aim to provide the participants with the basic aesthetic and technical tools needed in producing their own music videos. By the end of the class, participants must be able to make a music video — from conceptualization, to shooting, to basic editing.
What will be covered
- Brief history of music videos
- Exploring the wide range types and styles of music videos
- How the music video industry works in the country
- Stages of Production
- Post Production
- On-Camera Essentials
- Shot composition
- Basic lighting
- Digital camera operation
- Production design, etc.
- Building the Project from Inside Out
- Pitching an idea to client
- Possibilities versus feasibility
- The director’s treatment
- Shooting and Editing the Music Video
Who should attend
This workshop is open for anyone who want to make music videos or want to gain additional knowledge to help improve their video production skills.
Knowledge in video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro.
What to bring
Participants who have their own digital camcorders are encouraged to bring them to class.
- to be announced
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 8,950 (USD 200)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.