Learn to Shoot Better Travel Videos with your Smartphone
This 1-day workshop was created for people who love to travel and share their awesome travel experiences with their family and friends on social media.
Traveling is not easy especially with a lot of heavy camera gear in tow. With today's technology, you can travel light and shoot professional looking videos easily using your smartphone.
You will learn many tips to make your vacation more enjoyable. As they say "Live in the Moment". Take in the surroundings instead of being behind the camera the whole trip.
- Introduction to Travel Videos
- Basic Smartphone Camera Settings
- Frame Rates
- Types of Shots
- Camera Movements
- Planning Your Itinerary
- Creating A Shot List
- Video Editing (In-Camera App)
- Class Project (1min Video)
- Uploading to Facebook
Class Project: Shoot, edit, and upload a 1-minute video.
Prerequisite | What to bring
Bring your smartphone (any brand). No shooting or editing skills required. iPhone will be used to teach the course. The camera app is very much similar across different brands. Make sure that you are already familiar with your phone's video capabilities.
Optional: Gorilla pod or tripod with phone holder, Filmic Pro App.
There are several ways to pay:
- Deliver the payment (cash, check or credit card) to our office. Check is payable to Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
Deposit the payment to
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 429-0078357.
Then email (or fax) the copy of the deposit slip with your name and course title written legibly on it.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Tel-Fax number: +63 (2) 892-5281
Note: To avoid losing your seat to another registrant, we advise you pay as early as possible.
- to be announced
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 2,950 (USD 70).
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.