Diploma in Video Production
For nearly 20 years now, the Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI) has been the leader in providing training courses for graphic artists, photographers, video producers, and web designers through short standalone seminars and workshops. Today, PCCI takes technical training to the next level through the PCCI Diploma Program. It allows you to take all the related courses, special classes, projects, and activities for your chosen field in a shorter timeframe, unique to PCCI Diploma Program students.
DISCLAIMER: PCCI Diploma Program is not TESDA or CHED programs.
PCCI Diploma Program vs Degree Program
The differences between diploma programs and degree programs are:
1. The time it takes to complete the program. Degree programs, such as Bachelor of Arts / Science, typically take four years. PCCI diploma program takes less time to complete, less than a year.
2. The courses required to graduate. A degree program includes general education subjects such as English, Math, Philosophy, History, Biology. Courses in PCCI diploma program immediately focus on the subjects specific to the field of study; for example, photography or graphic arts.
About the Program
The PCCI Diploma Program in Video Production helps participants, from amateurs to industry veterans, develop and hone their abilities as they elarn more about visual styels and techinical skills necessary to produce quality TV commercials, corporate videos, music videos, wedding videos, and TV or online shows.
Our award-winning industry practitioners, utilize both theoretical and practical hands-on education to guide students through the various stages of video production, from pre-production to post-production, including production management, directing, script and storyboard development, camera operation, lighting, video editing, among others.
Students who will complete the program will have the opportunity to gain employment in television networks, movie studios, advertising agencies, media outfits, production houses, and various companies and organizations with audio-visual needs.
|Digital Camera Fundamentals|
|Digital Video Fundamentals|
|Production Business Overview|
|Ideation: Bringing Ideas to the Screen|
|Script Writing and Development for TVCs and AVPs|
|Basic Film & Video Production|
|Corporate Video Production|
|Music Video Production|
|TV Commercial Production|
|Documentary Video Production|
|Adobe Premiere Pro Essentials: Film and Video Editing|
|Advanced Premiere Pro: Film and Video Editing|
|Visual Effects and Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects|
|Same Day Edit (SDE) using Adobe Premiere Pro|
|Advanced After Effects CC: Creating Animated Explainer Videos|
|Legal Affairs for Photographers, Videographers, Graphic Artists, and Filmmakers|
|Kickstart Your Freelance Business Today|
|Build Your Personal Brand on Social Media|
|FINAL PROJECT: TVC or Corporate Video, or SDE or Music Video|
The diploma programs are ongoing programs throughout the year, such that a student may enter the program any time.
Based on the timeframe in which the diploma student enrolled, PCCI shall register the student to upcoming batch and provide a complete list of class schedules in the particular diploma program. The diploma program schedule has been designed to follow a specific timeframe to finish. For example, Graphic Design and Multimedia Programs have been designed to finish within 3-4 months.
Students are expected to fully review the requirements and the class schedule before signing up for the Diploma Program. Students must confirm their attendance ahead of time with the Student Coordinator to ensure reserved class seats. Otherwise, the class seats will be open to external students.
Certificate of Achievement – Armed with the PCCI Certificate of Achievement, the participant would have surely gained a decisive edge in the job market.
Great Savings – Save money and precious time because the program is designed to be completed in only a few months and you save more than 35% in course fees (compared to attending courses individually).
Moreover, you can learn faster and more effectively with our intensive hands-on format, as well as the creative training techniques which our instructors have use to train thousands of creatives and photographers for nearly 20 years.
Career Opportunities: What can I do after completing the program? Where can I work? - The diploma programs comprise the necessary courses—which are continuously reviewed and developed—that will prepare you for a career in your chosen field, whether in a corporate setting or as a freelance artist.
As a video production graduate, you have the opportunity to work in television networks, movie studios, advertising agencies, media outfits, production houses, and various companies and organizations with audio-visual needs.
What is important, whether you are planning to go freelance or in-house, is to prepare and/or update a competent portfolio to present to potential client.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - Those seeking to reinforce their newly acquired skills, as well as those unable to master all the skills and techniques the first time, can take advantage of FREE lifetime refreshers of the same courses, as long as the course is being offered.
- Duly accomplished and signed PCCI Registration Form (PCCI-Dip-F01) and Declaration (PCCI-Dip-F02) . This is also the proof that a student has been properly oriented regarding the program details, scheduling, and program policies and guidelines.
- For students 17 years old and below:
◦ Students must undergo a screening process
◦ Accepted students must attend the orientation with their parent or guardian
◦ Parent or guardian must sign the Diploma Waiver Form (PCCI-Dip-F03), available upon orientation.
- Four pieces of passport-size color photo (white background, shirt with collar and name in front).
- Photocopy of any valid government ID (with full name and correct spelling).
- For photography and video/film classes: Each student is required to bring his own camera or camcorder, one suitable for the field of study.
- For computer-based classes: Each student will be provided with one computer during the class.
Payment Terms & Conditions
|Downpayment||Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card)|
|Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other people or schedule, as long as the original registrant has not taken yet any of the course under the program.|
|Balance payment||Can be paid in installments within 4 months from date of enrollment (cash, PDCs or credit card). Payment schedule will be given upon registration.|
|5% discount on the payable amount for those who’ll pay in full upon registration|
|Note: Program should be completed within a year from date of first class. Otherwise all payments shall be forfeited or considered used.|
- Lunch and snacks
- Course materials (writing materials, handout/manual/book/references)
- Transportation cost for location shoot that are part of some photography courses
- Use of lab computers to work on class assignments, practice lessons, and prepare their student portfolios or student projects
- Free lifetime refreshers or retake of the same course that you have not mastered the first time.
- PCCI T-shirt & mug
How to Pay?
There are several ways to pay:
- Deliver the payment (cash, check or credit card) to our office. Check is payable to Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
Deposit the payment to
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 429-0078357.
Registrants from other countries may pay in US dollars. Please see below dollar account details.
- Payee Name: Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
- Bank Name: Banco De Oro (BDO)
- Vendor/payee account number: 536-0039680
- Bank Branch: Makati Cinema Square, Makati City
- Bank Address: Ground Floor Makati Cinema Square, Pasong Tamo, Makati City
- Bank Code: BNORPHMM
- Bank Branch Code: 429
- SWIFT Code: BNORPHMM
Then email (or fax) the copy of the payment slip with your name and program written legibly on it.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: +63 (2) 892-5281
To request for complete program details and updated program calendar, please EMAIL: email@example.com
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 95,000 (USD 2,200)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.