Diploma in Video Production
For almost 20 years, the Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI), has been the leader in providing seminars, workshops and training courses for digital creatives, developers and photographers.
Diploma programs allow you to take many PCCI training courses that correspond to your chosen field, plus some elements, such as special classes and projects unique to diploma program takers.
Diploma vs Degree Program
Diploma programs are not equivalent to degree programs. The differences between diploma programs and degree programs are:
1. The time it takes to complete the program. Degree programs, such as Bachelor of Arts / Science, typically take four years. A diploma program takes less time to complete, less than a year.
2. The courses required to graduate. A degree program includes general education subjects such as English, Math, Philosophy, History, Biology. Courses in a diploma program immediately focus on the subjects specific to the field of study (core subjects); for example, photography or graphic arts.
3. The places of study. Degree programs are taken at universities and colleges. Diploma programs are awarded by technical–vocational schools or training centers.
About the Program
The PCCI Diploma Program in Video Production helps participants, from amateurs to industry veterans, develop and hone their abilities as they elarn more about visual styels and techinical skills necessary to produce quality TV commercials, corporate videos, music videos, wedding videos, and TV or online shows.
Our award-winning industry practitioners, utilize both theoretical and practical hands-on education to guide students through the various stages of video production, from pre-production to post-production, including production management, directing, script and storyboard development, camera operation, lighting, video editing, among others.
Students who will complete the program will have the opportunity to gain employment in television networks, movie studios, advertising agencies, media outfits, production houses, and various companies and organizations with audio-visual needs.
|Tracks||No. of Days|
|Digital Video Fundamentals||1 day|
|Digital Camera Fundamentals||1 day|
|Basic Photography||3 days|
|Basic Video Production||2 days|
|Basic Cinematography||2 days|
|Production Management||2 days|
|Ideation: Bringing Ideas to the Screen||2 days|
|Production Business Overview||1 day|
|Adobe Premiere Pro: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Advanced Premiere Pro: Advanced Tools & Techniques||3 days|
|Adobe After Effects: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Adobe Audition: Audio Editing & Post Production||3 days|
|Creating Animated Explainer Videos||2 days|
|Corporate Video Production||3 days|
|Music Video Making||3 days|
|TV Commercial Production||3 days|
|Making Documentaries for TV and Film||3 days|
|Same Day Edit (SDE)||2 days|
|Legal Affairs for Photographers, Videographers and Graphic Artists||1 day|
|Kickstart Your Freelance Business Today||2 days|
|Final Project: Producing Own Commercial Video|
Certificate of Completion: Given at the end of the course, when the student has attended at least 80% of the course duration, completed and submitted the assignments or exercises required in all the courses, and when the course instructor or program director has approved these assignments.
Certificate of Achievement: Awarded once the student completes and submits the approved final project. The final project is the reflection of the student’s accumulated learning from all the courses the student has taken.
Certificate of Achievement – Armed with the PCCI Certificate of Achievement, the participant would have surely gained a decisive edge in the job market.
Great Savings – Save money and precious time because the program is designed to be completed in only a few months and you save more than 35% in course fees (compared to attending courses individually).
Moreover, you can learn faster and more effectively with our intensive hands-on format, as well as the creative training techniques which our instructors have use to train thousands of creatives and photographers for nearly 20 years.
Career Opportunities: What can I do after completing the program? Where can I work? - The diploma programs comprise the necessary courses—which are continuously reviewed and developed—that will prepare you for a career in your chosen field, whether in a corporate setting or as a freelance artist.
As a video production graduate, you have the opportunity to work in television networks, movie studios, advertising agencies, media outfits, production houses, and various companies and organizations with audio-visual needs.
What is important, whether you are planning to go freelance or in-house, is to prepare and/or update a competent portfolio to present to potential client.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - Those seeking to reinforce their newly acquired skills, as well as those unable to master all the skills and techniques the first time, can take advantage of FREE lifetime refreshers of the same courses, as long as the course is being offered.
- Duly accomplished and signed PCCI Registration Form
- For students 17 years old and below: Signed waiver of parents or guardians allowing the student to join location shoot within and outside Metro Manila.
- For photography courses, each student is required to bring his own camera and accessories, one suitable for the subject or field of study.
Note: For computer-based classes, student will be provided one computer each during the class.
Payment Terms & Conditions
|Downpayment||Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card)|
|Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other people or schedule, as long as the original registrant has not taken yet any of the course under the program.|
|Balance payment||Can be paid in installments within 4 months from date of enrollment (cash, PDCs or credit card). Payment schedule will be given upon registration.|
|5% discount on the payable amount for those who’ll pay in full upon registration|
|Note: Program should be completed within a year from date of first class. Otherwise all payments shall be forfeited or considered used.|
- Lunch and snacks
- Course materials (writing materials, handout/manual/book/references)
- Transportation cost for location shoot that are part of some photography courses
- Use of lab computers to work on class assignments, practice lessons, and prepare their student portfolios or student projects
- Free lifetime refreshers or retake of the same course that you have not mastered the first time.
- PCCI T-shirt & mug
How to Pay?
There are several ways to pay:
- Deliver the payment (cash, check or credit card) to our office. Check is payable to Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
Deposit the payment to
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 429-0078357.
Registrants from other countries may pay in US dollars. Please see below dollar account details.
- Payee Name: Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
- Bank Name: Banco De Oro (BDO)
- Vendor/payee account number: 536-0039680
- Bank Branch: Makati Cinema Square, Makati City
- Bank Address: Ground Floor Makati Cinema Square, Pasong Tamo, Makati City
- Bank Code: BNORPHMM
- Bank Branch Code: 429
- SWIFT Code: BNORPHMM
Then email (or fax) the copy of the payment slip with your name and program written legibly on it.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: +63 (2) 892-5281
To request for complete program details and updated program calendar, please EMAIL: email@example.com
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 95,000 (USD 2,300)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.