Diploma in Multimedia Arts
For almost 20 years, the Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI), has been the leader in providing seminars, workshops and training courses for digital creatives, developers and photographers.
Diploma programs allow you to take many PCCI training courses that correspond to your chosen field, plus some elements, such as special classes and projects unique to diploma program takers.
PCCI Diploma Program vs Degree Program
PCCI Diploma programs are not equivalent to degree programs. The differences between diploma programs and degree programs are:
1. The time it takes to complete the program. Degree programs, such as Bachelor of Arts / Science, typically take four years. PCCI diploma program takes less time to complete, less than a year.
2. The courses required to graduate. A degree program includes general education subjects such as English, Math, Philosophy, History, Biology. Courses in PCCI diploma program immediately focus on the subjects specific to the field of study; for example, photography or graphic arts.
3. The places of study. Degree programs are taken at universities and colleges. Diploma programs are awarded by technical schools or training centers.
The program aims to mold you as a full pledge multi-disciplinary creative. From theories, lectures and intensive hands-on workshops on multiple disciplines which includes class leading industry proven curriculum on branding, graphic design, web design, video editing, animation, photography and e-learning. The program is a carefully curated platform that will help you build a competitive and industry relevant portfolio at the end of the course.
To take your skills and credentials further, the program includes a certification exam from TESDA Photography National Certificate (NC II) and Visual Graphic Design NC III and an optional Adobe Certified Associate exam that is internationally recognized and known to some of the biggest companies and institutions in the world.
Graduates of this programs are highly in-demand and easily absorbed in the industry in the fields of graphic design, video production, animation or photography.
|Tracks||No. of Days|
|Graphic Design & Publishing|
|Fundamentals of Digital Imaging and Digital Color||1 day|
|Color Management: Get the Colors Right the First Time||1 day|
|Adobe Photoshop Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Adobe Illustrator: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Effective Logo Design||2 days|
|Adobe InDesign: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Designing Letterheads & Business Cards||1 day|
|Poster and Banner Making with Photoshop||1 day|
|Designing Flyers and Brochures||2 days|
|Environmental Graphics: Product Display||1 day|
|Portfolio Buildup Using Adobe Dimension CC||1 day|
|Videography & Post-Production|
|Digital Video Fundamentals||1 day|
|Basic Video Production||2 days|
|Adobe Premiere: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Adobe After Effects: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Adobe Audition: Audio Editing & Post Production||3 days|
|Music Video Making||3 days|
|3D Animation Fundamentals||1 day|
|Adobe Animate: Stunning Animations for the Web and Mobile||2 days|
|Creating Animated Explainer Videos with Adobe After Effects||2 day|
|Digital Camera Fundamentals||1 day|
|Basic Photography||3 days|
|Studio Lighting 101||3 days|
|Fast Track to HTML & CSS||3 days|
|Creating Websites on WordPress: The Basics||2 days|
|UX Design & Prototyping with Adobe XD||1 day|
|How to Price and Deal with Clients||1 day|
|Legal Affairs for Photographers, Videographers, Graphic Artists, and Filmmakers||1 day|
|Blogging and Facebook Marketing 101: Build and Grow Your Personal Brand or Business||2 days|
Certificate of Completion: Given at the end of the course, when the student has attended at least 80% of the course duration, completed and submitted the assignments or exercises required in all the courses, and when the course instructor or program director has approved these assignments.
Certificate of Achievement: Awarded once the student completes and submits the approved final project. The final project is the reflection of the student’s accumulated learning from all the courses the student has taken.
National Certificate (Photography NC II & Visual Graphic Design NC III): Issued when a candidate has demonstrated competence in all units of competency that comprised a TESDA Photography NC II and Visual Graphic Design NC III assessment.
Certificate of Achievement – Armed with the PCCI Certificate of Achievement, the participant would have surely gained a decisive edge in the job market.
Great Savings – Save money and precious time because the program is designed to be completed in only a few months and you save more than 40% in course fees (compared to attending courses individually).
Moreover, you can learn faster and more effectively with our intensive hands-on format, as well as the creative training techniques which our instructors have use to train thousands of creatives and photographers for nearly 20 years.
Career Opportunities: What can I do after completing the program? Where can I work? - The diploma programs comprise the necessary courses (others may be added or changed over the years) that will prepare you for a career in your chosen field, whether in a corporate setting or as a freelance artist.
Among the areas or companies that the graphic design program prepares you for are advertising (advertising agency or marketing and advertising department), graphic design studios, printing and publishing (books and magazines), print-on-demand (short-run digital printing), wide-format digital printing (banners to billboards), and newspaper art department.
For photographers, you can train for or choose careers in wedding, portrait, or advertising photography. Most practitioners in this field are freelance or self-employed, although you can start your first years as a staff photographer in an established studio. You may also consider newspapers and magazines, not just as news photographers but as feature photographers. Some printing and publishing houses may also employ a staff of photographers in-house, or have a list of outside photographers they regularly turn to for their print projects.
For the digital video production graduates, your opportunities are not limited to the television stations and movie studios. There are third-party suppliers that provide production services of photography, editing, directing, and lighting servicing the television, movie, corporate, and advertising industries.
Multimedia program graduates, depending on their skills, can fit into any of the above fields or become a multimedia specialist which involves a working knowledge of multiple disciplines including, graphic design and animation. They can also be an instructional designer, which involves authoring and developing e-learning modules for different companies, a highly in-demand position nowadays.
Students of this program are also required to build and showcase their portfolio through a panel of industry recognized professionals in the field, making sure that the output are industry ready and creatively competitive.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - Those seeking to reinforce their newly acquired skills, as well as those unable to master all the skills and techniques the first time, can take advantage of FREE lifetime refreshers of the same courses, as long as the course is being offered.
- Duly accomplished and signed PCCI Registration Form
- For students 17 years old and below: Signed waiver of parents or guardians allowing the student to join location shoot within and outside Metro Manila.
- For photography courses, each student is required to bring his own camera and accessories, one suitable for the subject or field of study.
Note: For computer-based classes, student will be provided one computer each during the class.
A graduate of Multimedia Arts Diploma program is expected to be a well-rounded artist skilled in multiple disciplines including but not limited to branding, graphic design, video production/editing, web design, e-learning and photography.
The multimedia artist is expected to have a working knowledge of the ff:
- Create effective and timeless logos using a vector program like Adobe Illustrator
- Should be able to create an aesthetically pleasing layout for marketing collateral like brochures, posters, letterhead, business cards and banners.
- Edit, enhance and composite a photo for personal or commercial use.
- Create an animated explainer video for a service or product of a company
- Create a basic e-learning module using an industry standard e-learning authoring software like Adobe Captivate
- Apply and understand the principles of basic photography and lighting
- Shoot and edit a video using an industry standard video editing tool like Adobe Premiere.
- Apply and understand the foundations of 3D design
- Create and develop an engaging website using Wordpress
- Create and layout a magazine using Adobe Indesign
Payment Terms & Conditions
|Downpayment||Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card)|
|Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other people or schedule, as long as the original registrant has not taken yet any of the course under the program.|
|Balance payment||Can be paid in installments within 4 months from date of enrollment (cash, PDCs or credit card). Payment schedule will be given upon registration.|
|5% discount on the payable amount for those who’ll pay in full upon registration|
|Note: Program should be completed within a year from date of first class. Otherwise all payments shall be forfeited or considered used.|
- Lunch and snacks
- Course materials (writing materials, handout/manual/book/references)
- Transportation cost for location shoot that are part of some photography courses
- Use of lab computers to work on class assignments, practice lessons, and prepare their student portfolios or student projects
- Free lifetime refreshers or retake of the same course that you have not mastered the first time.
- TESDA Photography NC II & Visual Graphic Design NC III assessment fees
- PCCI T-shirt & mug
How to Pay?
There are several ways to pay:
- Deliver the payment (cash, check or credit card) to our office. Check is payable to Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
Deposit the payment to
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 429-0078357.
Registrants from other countries may pay in US dollars. Please see below dollar account details.
- Payee Name: Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
- Bank Name: Banco De Oro (BDO)
- Vendor/payee account number: 536-0039680
- Bank Branch: Makati Cinema Square, Makati City
- Bank Address: Ground Floor Makati Cinema Square, Pasong Tamo, Makati City
- Bank Code: BNORPHMM
- Bank Branch Code: 429
- SWIFT Code: BNORPHMM
Then email (or fax) the copy of the payment slip with your name and program written legibly on it.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: +63 (2) 892-5281
To request for complete program details and updated program calendar, please EMAIL: email@example.com
9 AM to 5 PM
₱ 110,000 (USD 2,750).
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.