Adobe Illustrator CC: Beginner to Intermediate
Illustrator CC: Beginner to Intermediate is a three day course designed to help you create line art graphics for web or print using the software. The course covers fundamentals used primarily to work with vector-based graphics. Through intense practical exercises, become confident in using this globally recognized standard software for line art, logos, vector graphics and quick page layout.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the difference between Vector and Raster
- Understand the relationship between Adobe programs
- Navigate through the system
- Create various documents by customizing the settings
- Customize your workspace that best suits your workflow
- Use the appropriate View option when handling multiple documents
- Understand the different Selection options
- Create multiple artboards based on client requirements
- Create line art using the basic drawing tools
- Transform drawings into amazing line art using effects and transformation tools
- Apply colors and effects on your line art
- Add text on your artwork
- Learn neat tips and tricks to be efficient and to keep work clean and professional
Basic Computer Skills – ability to navigate through selected operating systems (MAC/Windows) and previous experience in using any computer based application.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Setting Expectations||Basic Shapes and Line Tools||Gradient versus Mesh|
|Illustrator Fundamentals||Drawing Modes||Brushes and Strokes|
|System Navigation||Transformation Options||Customizing Brush Strokes|
|Creating New Documents||Adding Text to Artwork||Graphic Styles|
|Customizing Workspaces||Applying Colors||Importing|
|Drawing Vectors||Applying Effects|
|Pen Tool Techniques||FINAL PROJECT|
|Rules + Guides|
Note: Course may adjust the topics covered per day based on the class’ progress and the number of participants. There are hands on exercises throughout the entire course and submission of the final project concludes course completion.
What they say about this course
… I liked most the one-on-one computer set-up. You can easily apply the techniques right after the discussion. — Joel Efren Limchoc (J.Walter Thompson)
… She knows her stuff and really wants to answer our questions the best way she can.. — Anonymous
… The size and atmosphere of the training venue helped me focus and learn. — Anonymous
- Jan 18–20 (Fri to Sun)
- Mar 20–22 (Wed to Fri)
- May 18–20 (Sat to Mon)
- Jul 17–19 (Wed to Fri)
- Sep 18–20 (Wed to Fri)
- Nov 23–25 (Sat to Mon)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 8,950 (USD 200)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.