Graphic Design Software Applications (Level 1) Courses Package
This package equips the student with the essential tools for pursuing a career as a graphic artist for print media.
While many artists survive on Photoshop alone, it actually leaves them disadvantaged and unable to provide proper graphic arts services in corporate world. This program fills the missing pieces by including courses in illustration, page layout, image editing, and color management.
|Bundled Courses | Training Days: 9|
|Digital Imaging and Color Management Fundamentals|
|Adobe Photoshop CC Essentials|
|Adobe Illustrator CC Essentials|
|Adobe InDesign CC Essentials|
Students must have basic computer operation skills. Student will be provided one computer each during the class.
- The courses schedule are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to their availability, following the posted calendar of classes.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: email@example.com
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card). Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Full payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PhP 23,500. This package fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.