Photography Essentials Module
The Photography Essentials Module covers the basic knowledge, as well as technical and creative skills expected from a professional photographer who deals with general photography. The classes from this module include the fundamentals in shooting with natural and continuous light sources, shooting with a compact flash, shooting with studio lights, managing image files, and basic post-processing techniques.
This module is the perfect starting point for photography enthusiasts and for those considering photography as a career.
By the end of the module, you will:
- Identify the process of digital photography
- Understand the software and hardware of a digital camera
- Operate a digital camera
- Identify different composition techniques
- Identify the characteristics of light
- Compose and shoot a subject under natural and continuous light sources, compact flash, and studio lights
- Balance ambient light and flash
- Identify common accessories in photography
- Identify different lighting techniques
- Shoot studio portraits
- Define digital imaging
- Identify different tools in digital imaging
- Prepare images for various output requirements
- Understand color basics and color management
- Develop a digital workflow
- Manage, sort, classify images, and edit images
- Maintain and store photography-related equipment
|Bundled Courses | Training Days: 16|
|Digital Camera Fundamentals|
|Studio Lighting 101|
|Studio Portrait Photography|
|Flash Photography for Beginners|
|Digital Imaging & Color Management Fundamentals|
|Adobe Photoshop CC Essentials|
|Advanced Photoshop: Portrait Retouching|
|Adobe Lightroom CC: Photo Editing & Management|
- For photography classes, each student is required to bring his own camera, one suitable for the field of study.
- For computer-based classes, student will be provided one computer each during the class.
- The courses schedule are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to their availability, following the posted calendar of classes.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: email@example.com
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card). Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Full payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
₱40,500 inclusive of VAT. This module fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.