Adobe InDesign CC: Advanced Tools & Techniques
This course is for you:
- If you use InDesign for most of your design work.
- If you work on long documents such as magazines and books.
- If you incorporate databases into regularly updated documents such as forms and catalogs.
- If you want to automate the positioning of photos and captions
- If you need to repurpose one layout for other media or other sizes and formats.
- If you need to reference illustrations and photographs in the body text.
- If you create in InDesign interactive presentations with animation, transitions, crosslinks, and video.
- If you need to create one or more language versions of a document.
- If you want to unleash the power of InDesign to speed up your work without sacrificing quality and accuracy.
- If you still been using the same 20–30% of the software's functions since you learned InDesign.
What will be covered
- Creating Tables in Adobe InDesign
- Getting to know the different tools used in making InDesign Tables
- Importing Tables from Word Processing Applications
- Linking Tables with original files
- Creating Tables in InDesign
- Working with Table Styles and Cell Styles
- Creating Inline graphics in Tables
- Updating Tables
- Working with Long Documents
- Creating Long documents
- Creating Index Entries
- Creating the Index File
- Creating Captions
- Working with Dynamic Text
- One Document Many Destinations
- PDF for Web and Print
- EPUB (iPAD)
- Android reader formats
- Color Management in InDesign
- Choosing The Right Color Engine
- Synchronizing Color Settings
- Choosing A Rendering Intent
- Using Adobe Kuler
- Data Merge
- Setting up your Document for use with Data Merge
- Multi or Single records
- Styles Styles Styles
- Working with Nested Styles
- Quick Apply
- Reusing Content
- The Content Collector
- InDesign Libraries
Who should attend
- Graphic artists
- Communications/PR staff
- Do-it-yourselfers who prepare visual communications for work, school, and civic organizations
- Anybody involved, directly or in collaboration, in preparing print materials such as magazines, newspapers, books, brochures, posters, flyers, calling cards, yearbook, menu and marketing collaterals
To benefit from this course, participants should have completed our Adobe InDesign Beginner to Intermediate training course, or have equivalent experience.
- Feb 16–17 (Sat to Sun)
- Apr 13–14 (Sat to Sun)
- Aug 24–25 (Sat to Sun)
- Nov 23–24 (Sat to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,950 (USD 135)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.