Adobe Illustrator for Kids
Graphic Design is everywhere, from billboard signs to the social media sites; game sites to logos on your child’s favorite comic books or clothing.
If your child is into drawing, painting or any “arts & crafts” projects, you have found the right workshop for him/her. Just like in Minecraft, give your child a chance to create something amazing by providing the right tool and skillset. Adobe Illustrator is the global standard for creating vector art. Allow your child to express his/her creativity through the use of this program and it will result to amazing school and personal projects.
This workshop is ideal for kids, 9–15 yrs old. Older teens can still attend the workshop if they want to, or choose to attend our Adobe Illustrator CC: Beginner to Intermediate class.
Potential benefits to your child:
- Directs your child’s energy towards useful activities
- Acquires skills that will be very helpful in school and other types of projects
- Reinforces the attitude for continuous learning, especially now as technology continuously advances
- Enhance your child’s creativity by providing a tool to help them express their imagination and ideas
By the end of the course, your child will:
- Know Illustrator work area, identify tools and use themm
- Use the selection tools available
- Create shapes using the various shape tools
- Create line art drawing using various line tools and pen tool
- Transform and warp line art
- Coloring line art
- Add text and layer effects
- Using Symbols
- Create simple animations in Illustrator
- Applying effects in Illustrator
*Instructor may adjust the timings based on the class progress and the number of participants. There are hands on exercises throughout the entire course and submission of the final project concludes completion of the course.
What to bring
The students need to bring their positive attitude and passion to class every day. PCCI will provide the computer workstation, complete with software and source materials (for hands-on work), for each participant. It is of course recommended, that the young participant has access to a computer and the necessary software, at home, in order to apply the lessons learned in the workshop.
- Summer 2020
- Morning batch: 9:00–12:00pm
- Afternoon batch: 1:30–4:30pm
PhP 5,300 (USD 133)
Includes materials and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.