Creating WOW (Websites on WordPress): The Basics
WordPress is a Web publishing platform consisting of themes, widgets, plugins — all prebuilt, and are easily set up and customized. It’s a build-it-yourself website creation system without the rigors and complexities of HTML and PHP coding. This course covers methods and principles necessary to install, customize and maintain a basic WordPress site.
What will be covered
- Setting up a WordPress account
- Importing and installing themes
- Modifying settings
- Working with widgets
- Content creation and management
- Uploading media
- Basic theme customization
- Adding plugins (Shopping cart, video gallery, etc.)
Who should attend
Anybody wanting to build websites but are intimidated by HTML and other web programming languages.
- Be comfortable working with Windows operating systems or the Macintosh operating system.
- Familiarity with Web terminology, e.g., URL, downloading/uploading content, etc.
- Sep 20–21 (Thu to Fri)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,850 (USD 144)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.