E-Learning Advanced with Adobe Captivate
Level up your authoring skills by learning advanced Captivate techniques that will both increase efficiency and streamline your workflow, so you can develop more robust eLearning courses.
In this intensive hands-on workshop we’ll use some of the great time-saving shortcuts in Captivate, create question pools to test your learners and generate random questions, use variables and actions to customize training, work with a responsive project for mobile, and setup and analyze your quiz results using the Captivate Quiz Analyzer.
What will be covered
- Recording multiple types of projects at once
- Creating and applying custom styles
- Using templates and skins
- Working with a responsive design
- Aggregating multiple lessons
- Creating and populating question pools
- Capturing and displaying a user’s name
- Using conditional actions to control object visibility and navigation
- Choosing and configuring interactions
- Using Text-to-Speech to create voiceovers
- Recording a video demo
- Adding accessibility features to projects
- Analyzing the quiz data using Captivate Quiz Analyzer
- Publishing your project
Who should attend
HR and training practitioners, Sales and Marketing representatives. Educators and anyone who wish to learn more about eLearning.
Basic working knowledge of Adobe Captivate is required.
- Preparing and Recording Projects
• Reviewing recording settings • Recording multiple types of projects at once • Recording a hybrid simulation
- Utilizing Formatting Shortcuts
• Creating, applying, and exporting styles • Using skins • Creating your own theme • Creating templates • Using templates
- Working with a responsive layout • Working with 3 mobile views • adjusting mobile elements • Enabling mobile gestures • Enabling geo-location
- Creating and Controlling Quality Audio
• Creating voiceovers with text-to-speech functionality • Using other audio and the Audio Management panel
- Variables and Advanced Actions
• Introducing variables and advanced actions • Capturing and displaying a user’s name • Using variables for calculation • Using conditional actions to affect object visibility • Using conditional actions to control audio
- Utilizing Question Pools
• Creating and populating question pools • Setting up random question slides
- Overlooked Panels and Tricks
• Initiating and detecting PowerPoint changes from within Captivate • Choosing and configuring interactions • Inserting characters
- Editing all text captions with Word
• Using master slide button cheats • Applying object effects
- Setting Up Accessibility • Introducing accessibility options in Captivate • Adding accessibility text to slides and objects • Affecting tab order and shortcut keys • Adding closed captioning
- Creating Video Demos
• Recording a video demo • Adding zooming, panning, and objects • Trimming, transitioning, and splitting
- Navigation within and between Lessons
• Using the Table of Contents feature • Setting End of Project properties and project preferences
- Preparing and Publishing Projects
• Choosing the appropriate publishing option • Using the HTML5 Tracker panel • Aggregating multiple lessons together • Keeping track of scored interactions in the Advanced Interaction panel • Publishing for an LMS • Creating printable reference tools • Introducing the Multi SCO Packager
- May 9–10 (Sat to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 7,250 (USD 160)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.