E-Learning Basics with Adobe Captivate
Adobe Captivate allows you to create interactive eLearning content and provide custom online training to employees or clients. This is a two day intensive hands-on workshop with the industry standard on in authoring interactive eLearning content.
What will be covered
- Learn to make a presentation from scratch or with built-in themes, import images and PowerPoint slides, and add interest with animation, widgets, and video.
- Plus, add built-in smart learning interactions to your projects, which add more complex interactivity.
- You’ll also discover how to prepare for and record a software simulation, synchronize video, add audio, and build quizzes into your project.
Who should attend
- Anyone who what to create software demonstrations or interactive simulations
- Brand professionals
- Sales and marketing professionals
- eLearning Developers and Designers
- Instructional Designers
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
Knowledge in basic computer operation is a must.
- Apr 18–19 (Sat to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 7,250 (USD 160)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.