International Film Festival Manhattan 2019
International Film Festival Manhattan now accepts submissions from the Philippines through Philippine Center for Creative Imaging - Film School Manila (PCCI-FSM) at a very special rate exclusive for Filipino filmmakers. For more details, please visit https://www.iffmnyc.com.
|Deadline of Submissions||Rate for Philippine Entries (US$)||Rate for Philippine Entries (₱)|
|Jun 09, 2019||US$22.50||₱1,400.00|
|Jul 09, 2019||US$25.00||₱1,550.00|
|Aug 09, 2019||US$27.50||₱1,700.00|
|Aug 29, 2019||US$32.50||₱2,000.00|
|Sep 09, 2019||US$35.00||₱2,150.00|
|Sep 19, 2019||US$37.50||₱2,250.00|
Rules & Terms
- All films must be not older than year 2011. Short films, music videos, commercial, webisodes, TV shows, PSA (15 mins below) and feature films & documentaries (40 mins to 90 mins)
- It is encouraged that films be in English or else, non-English language films must have English subtitles.
- IFFM New York will be screening at a theatre in NYC.
- IFFM New York, does not require World Premiere, but appreciates if you notify us if you are either a World Premiere, International Premiere (your first premiere outside your country of origin), North American Premiere or New York Premiere.
- Entry fees are in U.S. dollars or in Peso (for Filipino filmmakers only), per film entry and are non-refundable. Entries without entry fees will be disqualified. IFFM does not give fee waivers.
- Submit your entry in DVD or online (mp4 format) with complete details.
- A filmmaker with multiple entries (titles) must submit each entry and entry fee on a separate DVD / online transfer.
- All submitted entry materials will not be returned.
- Submitting filmmakers/individuals will be notified by e-mail.
- Regarding our IFFM Film Festival Director Awards, a committee will be selecting nominated films but the final awardees will eventually be selected by the International Film Festival Manhattan Film Festival Director. There will be an awards night where the awardees will be honored and IFFM Film Festival Director Award Plaques will be given out that night. All nominated films/filmmakers will be notified to attend the Awards Night.
- Name of Director:
- Title of the entry:
- Running time:
- Email address:
- Phone Number:
Note: For DVD submission, please do not put sticker on the DVD. Label should be on a separate paper.
Two ways to submit:
a.) Deliver directly to PCCI-FSM office located at Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
2247 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Philippines, 759-3087 | 892-5281 | 0922-8942596
- Walking distance from MRT Magallanes Station
- Across from CW Home Depot
- Building occupied by Tokyo Healthlink Center
- Building in between Ford and Wilcon Depot (IT Hub)
There are several ways to pay:
- Deliver the payment (cash, check or credit card) to our office. Check is payable to Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
- Deposit the payment to any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 429-0078357.
Then email the copy of the deposit slip or online transfer slip with your name and qualification written legibly on it.