Photography NC II Assessment
What is National Certificate (NC)?
National Certificate (NC) is issued when a candidate has demonstrated competence in all units of competency that comprised a Qualification (e.g. Photography NC II or Visual Graphic Design NC III). Valid for five (5) years.
What is TESDA Assessment?
The assessment process seeks to determine whether the graduate or worker can perform to the standards expected in the workplace based on the defined competency standards. This ensures the productivity, quality and global competitiveness of the middle-level workers.
- Duly accomplished Application Form
Application Form > download here
- Properly and completely filled-out Self Assessment Guide (SAG)
Photography NC II > download here
- Four (4) pieces of colored, passport size picture (white background, shirt with collar and name in front—passport size mug shot.
- Photocopy of any valid government ID (with correct full name and spelling). Photocopy of birth certificate is also acceptable.
Photography NC II
The PHOTOGRAPHY NC II Qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to take pictures of people, places, objects, and events and tries to artistically capture and evoke a mood, feeling, or drama surrounding a particular subject using a camera. The work of a photographer is not only limited to the actual use of the camera and proper lighting, but also includes all of the steps in the development of the image up to the presentation of the final product.
PhP1,400 inclusive of VAT.
- PhP500: Assessment Fee
- PhP850: Share for miscellaneous expenses (overhead, product, models, studiolights, others)
- PhP50: Processing and printing of certificate (Will only be collected once the candidate passed the assessment. Official Receipt for this will be issued by TESDA.)
What to bring on the assessment day
- Digital SLR with kit lens or other kind of lens with wide to telephoto that the candidate has;
Note: If using a mirrorless camera, make sure the camera has a hot shoe and works with any remote flash trigger. Please bring your own adapter for the flash trigger if your camera needs one.
- Formatted memory card. Memory cards should not contain any files.
- Black Ballpen
- Assessment Admission Slip
How to Register
- Call 759-3087 or 892-5281 or email (email@example.com) to inquire if there is still space available for the chosen date.
- Once you’re sure a seat is available, prepare all the requirements.
- Submit the requirements directly to PCCI’s Assessment Center, located at 2247 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
- Walking distance from MRT Magallanes Station
- Across from CW Home Depot
- Building occupied by Tokyo Healthlink Center
- Building in between Ford and Wilcon Depot (IT Hub)
- Payment should be made on the submission day of requirements or a day after. Otherwise, registration will be considered as void and slot will be given to next registrant.
- Confirmed canditate who'll not show up on the assessment day will be marked as "Absent" and payment will be forfeited or considered used
- Full payment will be charged for re-assessment
There are several ways to pay:
- Deliver the payment (cash, check or credit card) to our office. Check is payable to Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
Deposit the payment to
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 429-0078357.
Then email the copy of the deposit slip or online transfer slip with your name and qualification written legibly on it.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 29, 2019 (Thu)
Note: Limited to 10 candidates per assessment day.