How to Choose
Courses are divided into three levels—beginner, intermediate, and advanced. If you’re not sure what level, or what specific course, is right for you, contact us.
|Level 1||Beginner||For those with no formal training or experience|
|Level 2||Intermediate||For those who have completed the appropriate Level 1 course or equivalent experience|
|Level 3||Advanced||For those who have completed the appropriate Level 2 course or equivalent experience|
Course fees are listed in both Philippine pesos and US dollars (for the convenience of international students) beside each course description.
Fees include attendance, course materials, use of equipment (in hands-on classes), plus lunch and snacks on class days. Participants from out of town, or from abroad, are responsible for travel and lodging expenses. See also Accommodations
How to Register
Advance registration and payment are required.
Note: Registration alone does not guarantee you a seat in class. To secure your place, your registration must be followed by a 50 percent down payment.
Seats are limited, so register and pay as early as possible to ensure your place. Seats will be allocated on a first-pay, first-serve basis.
To reserve a seat
Step 1. Fill out and submit the online registration form (found beside each course description).
Alternatively, you may download our PDF Registration Form, and fax the completed form to (632) 892-5281 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2. We will send you an email acknowledgment the next business day, to inform you if there is still space available. A wait list will be established for classes that are fully booked.
If you don’t receive an email acknowledgment, please call us immediately.
Step 3. Once you’re sure a seat is available, pay.
To confirm your registration, we must receive 50 percent of the course fee
- Within 3 days after you register, or
- Immediately, if the class is less than one week away.
The balance is due on the first day of class, before 8:45 AM.
There are several ways to pay:
- Deliver the payment (cash, check or credit card) to our office. Check is payable to Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
Deposit the payment to
- any Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 1-249-91545-5; or
- any Banco de Oro (BDO) branch, in favor of Philippine Center for Creative Imaging Inc, S/A 429-0078357.
Registrants from other countries may pay in US dollars. Please see below dollar account details.
- Payee Name: Philippine Center for Creative Imaging, Inc.
- Bank Name: Banco De Oro (BDO)
- Vendor/payee account number: 536-0039680
- Bank Branch: Makati Cinema Square, Makati City
- Bank Address: Ground Floor Makati Cinema Square, Pasong Tamo, Makati City
- Bank Code: BNORPHMM
- Bank Branch Code: 429
- SWIFT Code: BNOMPHMM
Then email (or fax) us the copy of the deposit slip / payment transfer slip with your name and course(s) written legibly on it.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Fax number: +63 (2) 892-5281
Note: To avoid losing your seat to another registrant, we advise you pay as early as possible.
PCCI offers a number of discount options:
|Early Bird discount:
For those who pay in full one month before the course
|Take PhP 300 off any 1-day course||Take PhP 700 off any 2-day course||Take PhP 1,000 off any 3-day or 4-day course|
For those who have previously attended a PCCI hands-on workshop
|Take PhP 200 off any 1-day course||Take PhP 500 off any 2-day course||Take PhP 700 off any 3-day or 4-day course|
For those who enroll in a course together with others from the same company
Note: The above discount options are not cumulative. A person may only apply one discount option per course. These are not applicable for courses under Special Classes and Events.
If you must cancel your registration:
- Five or more business days prior to the course, the fee is fully refundable. Fee can also be transferred to other course with equivalent fee. If the fee is higher than the original course, participant should pay the difference.
- Less than five business days before the course, confirmed participants are liable for the entire fee. Fee cannot be refunded nor transferred to other course. However, participant can still transfer the fee to the next available schedule of the same course.
- Substitution may be made without penalty, provided an authorization letter accompanies the substitute.
Occasionally, we are forced to cancel a class because of low enrollment or emergencies. In such cases, participant who will not transfer or wait for the new schedule can get the full refund.
On rare occasions, a listed instructor is unable to teach a class due to an unscheduled professional assignment. If this happens, we will replace the instructor with someone of equivalent credentials. In the event we cannot secure a substitute, the class can be rescheduled or cancelled.
For participants from out of town or from overseas, we can email you a list of nearby hotels, but you will have to make your own bookings.
Lunch on class days is provided by PCCI at no additional cost. If you have special dietary restrictions, let us know and we shall do our best to accommodate them.
Class hours are generally from 9 AM to 5 PM. Please check in 30 minutes early on the first day. Lunch and snacks are provided. The training facility opens at 8 AM and closes at 6 PM on class days, to give you more time to work on hands-on exercises and projects.
2247 Don Chino Roces Avenue (formerly Pasong Tamo), Makati City, Philippines
No Smoking Policy
There is no smoking within the entire PCCI compound.
Audio or video recording of seminars and workshops is not permitted.
Rules on Attendance
The student must not have missed more than 20% of the course duration. Certificates of Attendace, Completion or Achievement are awarded based on the assessment of the instructor and attendance of at least 80% of the course duration.
FREE Lifetime Refreshers
If you do not master all the skills and techniques the first time, you may retake the same course, unlimited, FREE OF CHARGE, on a space-available basis.
Note: Please note that refresher class and snacks are free but lunch is no longer included. You may want to join in lunch, P300/day, or bring your own food. Please bring also your handout.
Protecting Your Investments
Should any staff employee we have trained leave your company within six months following their class, PCCI will provide the same training for their replacement for FREE, if booked within a year of the initial registration, provided that it’s not a customize course.