Beginning PHP, Apache and MySQL
The internet experience has evolved during the years and most websites feature interactivity with online visitors. Users provide information through HTML forms and the dynamic web pages process it for them.
Using the power of PHP, Apache and MySQL, web designers can make their websites dynamic. PHP processes information submitted through HTML; MySQL stores the information in a database; and PHP retrieves that information again for the user.
This intensive three-day course arms you with the basic knowledge in creating dynamic web pages.
What will be covered
- Setting up your work environment for PHP, Apache and MySQL development
- Basic web programming concepts
- Essential PHP functions
- Basic database concepts
- Basic MySQL administration
- PHP+MySQL integration
- Basic Apache Administration
- Deployment of your websites in the real world
- Good development practices
Who should attend
This course is for web designers and developers who want to:
- Learn dynamic web development the fast way
- Create websites that offer user interactivity
- Store information provided by online users
- Understand web programming concepts
Participants should have completed PCCI's Fast Track to HTML and CSS course, or have equivalent experience.
- Nov 30–Dec 2 (Wed to Fri)
- Feb 1–3 (Wed to Fri)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 7,595 (USD 190)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.