Adobe Muse CC: Website Creation Without Writing a Single Line of Code
Learn to create websites without writing a single line of code
Adobe Muse is Adobe’s solution for designers who wanted to build engaging HTML based websites without writing code. Designers who are used to Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator will easily feel at home with Muse’s familar Adobe interface making it easier for designers or enthusiasts to transition to web.
Muse is also mobile responsive allowing you to create websites that target mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
This intensive, hands-on course covers the design process from start to finish, from setting up web pages and working and integrating graphics and text, to creating dynamic menus and adding special assets such as widgets, slideshows, animations, embedded video, social media integration, and more — all without writing a single line of code.
What you’ll learn
- Becoming familiar with the Muse interface
- Creating a sitemap
- Importing and embedding graphics
- Scaling, rotating, and aligning page objects
- Wrapping text around images
- Creating links
- Adding menus for navigation
- Inserting an interactive map
- Adding a Facebook Like button
- Exporting the site to HTML
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to design websites, who prefer a visual, WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) approach.
- Graphic designers, marketing and sales people, and enthusiasts, who want to transition to Web design without writing code.
Computer knowledge is a must. No prior design experience is necessary, but familiarity with any Adobe application would give you a head start.
- Aug 5–6 (Sat to Sun)
- Nov 4–5 (Sat to Sun)
9 AM to 5 PM
PhP 5,730 (USD 144)
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.