Corporate Identity + Marketing and Collaterals Design (Hands-on sessions)
- Effective Logo Design
- Designing Letterheads & Business Cards
- Poster and Banner Making with Photoshop
- Designing Flyers and Brochures
- Branding, Labels and Product Packaging
- Infographics Design
Who should attend
- Graphic designer wannabes who are embarking on a second career
- Office staff who are doing double duty as graphic artists
- Current graphic designers and artists who want to put more oomph into their work
Participants should already have working knowledge in the use of graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or CorelDraw, and Adobe InDesign or those courses covered in the Graphic Design Software Applications (Level 1).
Terms and Conditions
Thirty percent (30%) downpayment is required upon registration. The balance can be paid in installments (cash, check or credit card). Payment schedule will be given upon registration. Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other people or schedule.
- Apr 10–11 (Mon to Tue), Apr 29–30 (Sat to Sun), May 27 (Sat), Jun 1 (Thu), Jun 14–15 (Wed to Thu), Jun 19–20 (Mon to Tue)
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PhP 18,800 (USD 470). Package fee is about 35% cheaper than taking each course separately.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.