Graphic Design Software Applications (Level 2) Courses Package
This package builds on the skills acquired in Graphic Design Software Applications (Level 1), providing the student with the advanced skills and tools for delivering output with better efficiency, speed, and precision.
This pacakge is ideal for artists and designers who have mastered the basics of Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop and who are now ready to take advantage of the application's more advanced features for design and print production.
List of Courses Included in This Package
|Adobe Photoshop CC: Advanced Tools & Techniques||3 days|
|Adobe InDesign CC: Advanced Tools & Techniques||2 days|
|Adobe Illustrator CC: Advanced Tools & Techniques||2 days|
|Download course details»|
A prerequisite of this package is a working familiarity with the tools for creating illustrations, page layout, and image editing, as covered in the Graphic Design Software Applications (Level 1)
- The courses are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to his/her availability, following the posted calendar of classes. The only requirement is that he/she take the basic or introductory classes ahead of the others.
- Student need to finish the courses within a year from date of first class.
- Class dates, fees, and other course details are subject to change.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: email@example.com
Fees | Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card).
- Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Balance payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
- Course fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Fee includes materials, lunch and snacks.
- Not valid in conjunction with other PCCI’s promos and discounts.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Several Instructors
PhP17,700 (USD 430). Package fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.