Graphic Design Software Applications (Level 1) Courses Package
This package equips the student with the essential tools for pursuing a career as a graphic artist for print media.
While many artists survive on Photoshop alone, it actually leaves them disadvantaged and unable to provide proper graphic arts services in corporate world. This program fills the missing pieces by including courses in illustration, page layout, image editing, and color management.
List of Courses Included in This Package
|Fundamentals of Digital Imaging and Digital Color||1 day|
|Adobe Photoshop CC: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Adobe Illustrator CC: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Adobe InDesign CC: Beginner to Intermediate||3 days|
|Download course details»|
Basic computer operations.
- The courses are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to his/her availability, following the posted calendar of classes. The only requirement is that he/she take the basic or introductory classes ahead of the others.
- Student need to finish the courses within a year from date of first class.
- Class dates, fees, and other course details are subject to change.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: email@example.com
Fees | Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card).
- Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Balance payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
- Course fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Fee includes materials, lunch and snacks.
- Not valid in conjunction with other PCCI’s promos and discounts.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Several Instructors
PhP 25,000 (USD 625). This package fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.