Marketing Collateral Design and Layout Courses Package
This package equips you with the essential tools for a career as a graphic artist producing corporate and marketing communication materials for print and Web.
List of Courses Included in This Package
|Effective Logo Design||2 day|
|Designing Letterheads & Business Cards||1 day|
|Poster and Banner Making with Photoshop||1 day|
|Designing Flyers and Brochures||2 days|
|Branding, Labels & Product Packaging||2 days|
|Environmental Graphics: Product Display||1 day|
|Prepress Essentials: Understanding the Digital Production
|Download course details»|
Participants should already have working knowledge in the use of graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or CorelDraw, and Adobe InDesign or those courses covered in the Graphic Design Software Applications (Level 1).
- The courses are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to his/her availability, following the posted calendar of classes. The only requirement is that he/she take the basic or introductory classes ahead of the others.
- Student need to finish the courses within a year from date of first class.
- Class dates, fees, and other course details are subject to change.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees | Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card).
- Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Balance payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
- Course fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Fee includes materials, lunch and snacks.
- Not valid in conjunction with other PCCI’s promos and discounts.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PhP 25,200 (USD 625). This package fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.