Photography Essentials Courses Package
Making your first steps as a serious photographer? This package not only gets your feet wet, it immerses you in the art and science of photography. But don't be intimidated if you have no background in either art or science. Principles and techniques are made digestible and easy to follow. Exercises are done with the instructor at your elbow, not done at home for the student to figure out.
Because photography is all about light and not just camera operation and composition, the program also includes basic studio lighting, portable flash, and image editing and management with Photoshop and Lightroom.
List of Courses Included in This Package
|Digital Camera Fundamentals||1 day|
|Basic Photography||3 days|
|Studio Lighting 101||3 days|
|Adobe Lightroom CC: Photo Editing & Management||3 days|
|Download course details»|
- For photography classes, each student is required to bring his own camera, one suitable for the field of study.
- For computer-based classes, student will be provided one computer each during the class.
- The courses are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to his/her availability, following the posted calendar of classes. The only requirement is that he/she take the basic or introductory classes ahead of the others.
- Student need to finish the courses within a year from date of first class.
- Class dates, fees, and other course details are subject to change.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: email@example.com
Fees | Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card).
- Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Balance payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
- Course fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Fee includes materials, lunch and snacks.
- Not valid in conjunction with other PCCI’s promos and discounts.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PhP 22,700 (USD 569). This package fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.