Wedding Photography Courses Package
The package will benefit those who are:
- planning a career in wedding photography
- making the switch from another field
- intending to streamline an existing wedding photography business
List of Courses Included in This Package
|Digital Camera Fundamentals||1 day|
|Basic Photography||3 days|
|Strobist Photography: Creative Techniques with Portable
|Studio Portrait 101: Extraordinary Portraits of Ordinary
|The Ins & Outs of Wedding Photography||1 day|
|Wedding Photography: Prenup & Wedding Day
Photography + Album Design Making
|Adobe Lightroom CC: Photo Editing & Management||3 days|
|Download course details»|
Prerequisite | Requirements
For photography classes, each student is required to bring his own camera, one suitable for the field of study.
- DSLR or Mirrorless Interchangeable Camera
- Flash (remote trigger/receiver/light stand if you have)
- Wide to tele zoom lens (kit lens will do with focal length range -16 to 120mm)
- For computer-based classes, student will be provided one computer each during the class.
- The courses are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to his/her availability, following the posted calendar of classes. The only requirement is that he/she take the basic or introductory classes ahead of the others.
- Student need to finish the courses within a year from date of first class.
- Class dates, fees, and other course details are subject to change.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees | Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card).
- Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Balance payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
- Course fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Fee includes materials, lunch and snacks.
- Not valid in conjunction with other PCCI’s promos and discounts.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PhP 34,500 (USD 860). This package fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.