Designing Effective Marketing & Corporate Collaterals (Seminars)
(This is a 1 day lecture-demo sessions)
Do your flyers and posters look like they were done in MS Word or Powerpoint?
Does your product and corporate brand look like some fun font effects anyone can do?
Are you doing design work you never trained for?
Supervising a communication or graphics department or service provider?
Starting out as a graphic designer?
Get some design sense drummed into your head by two experienced graphic designers--in just one day! No knowledge of Adobe or Corel software necessary to understand the design approaches and solutions demonstrated by the lecturers.
What will be covered
- Business Cards
- Product Branding
- Product Packaging and Labels
How to design effective:
Who can benefit
- Graphic designer wannabes who are embarking on a second career
- Office staff who are doing double duty as graphic artists
- Current graphic designers and artists who want to put more oomph into their work
- Students and fresh grads of art schools who want to absorb more than the theories and "rules" taught in school
- Managers and department heads of communication or graphics
Payment and Discounts
Regular Fee: ₱1,450
- Early bird discount: Pay at least 7 days before the start of the class and pay only ₱1,200.
- Group discount: Group of 2 or more, and pay only ₱1,200 each.
Note: The above discount options are not cumulative. A person may only apply one discount option.
Tony Bucu is an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and the country’s first and only Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) in Illustrator (CS6 and CC).
He took up Electrical Engineering at Mapua Institute of Technology, and never thought he would end up as a graphic designer. After leaving college, he decided to explore his artistic skills and worked as an artist for a garments factory, designing shirt graphics. He has never looked back, and has been a designer for the last 20 years.
Stanley Coloma is a multidisciplinary digital artist and a technology evangelist who advocates the use of new media and emerging technologies to create engaging and dynamically driven user experiences accross different digital mediums.
Stanley has gained more than 10 years of experience in digital arts and handled multifaceted projects in print, interactive, broadcast and post production. He is a health and technology advocate. Stanley continues to pursue his quest for learning and explores interactive possibilities on the web and various media.
- May 2 (Tue)
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
PhP 1,450 (USD 32). Payments and Discounts.
Includes lunch, snacks, seminar kit, and certificate of attendance.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.