Graphic Design Essentials Module
This module is about understanding the qualities of a visual design – color theory, image making, typography and layout, and gaining basic technical skills in drawing and applications, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. This serves as a great launching pad as you start working in the creative arts and will serve as a solid foundation for anybody who wants to become a Graphic Designer.
By the end of the module, you will:
- Implement the fundamentals of graphic design and color
- Learn to do freehand drawings using the essential tools in still life drawing
- Experiment with letter forms and apply appropriate text in the composition
- Create artwork and projects using software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Digital Illustration Workshop – create a freehand artwork
- Photoshop Class – create an image composition
- Illustrator Class – create a logo, poster and a business card layout / create an image composition
|Bundled Courses | Training Days: 11|
|Digital Imaging and Color Management Fundamentals|
|Introduction to Typography|
|Fundamentals of Graphic Design|
|Digital Drawing & Illustration|
|Adobe Photoshop CC Essentials|
|Adobe Illustrator CC Essentials|
Students must have basic computer operation skills. Student will be provided one computer each during the class.
- The courses schedule are ongoing throughout the year. Student can attend the classes according to their availability, following the posted calendar of classes.
- Class hours vary, but are generally from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Availability of slot per course is on first-come, first-serve basis.
To request for available schedule, please EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Fifty percent (50%) downpayment is required upon registration (cash, check or credit card). Downpayment is not refundable but transferable to other person or schedule.
- Full payment should be made within 15 days from the downpayment receipt.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
₱27,500 inclusive of VAT. This module fee is 15% cheaper than taking each course individually.
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.