The Creative Entrepreneur: Learn by Doing Series
The Creative Entrepreneur: Learn by Doing Series is a step-by-step hands-on classes that will teach creative individuals earn extra money doing something they are passionate about, using the skills they already have.
Participants may choose to enroll in the entire series or attend any topic separately.
Start a Profitable Side Business: Earn Money Doing Something You Love
Creatives are natural born entrepreneurs and just need a little bit of guidance to start and grow your own business. Build a business around your lifestyle. Whether you have a product or a service idea, you need to develop an entrepreneurial mindset to get your venture up and running.
Start a Profitable Side Business doing something you love is a 2-day crash course that will teach passionate individuals the fundamentals of starting your own creative business, or earn extra money on the side using the skills you already have.
No biz jargons here, just simple and practical lectures, case studies, exercises and ready-made templates to start you off on the right path, while avoiding the common business mistakes.
Class size is limited to 15 participants for enhanced learning experience. Reserve your slot today and start earning money doing something you love.
- Developing An Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Setting Your Goals
- Discovering Your Super Powers
- Recognizing Opportunities
- Generating Business Ideas
- Defining Your Product or Service
- Validating Your Business Idea
- Creating a 1 Page Business Model
- Branding Basics
- Building A Portfolio
- Creating A Price Structure
- Looking for Clients
- Online Marketing Basics
- BONUS TOPIC: 10 Freelance Businesses You Can Start For Free Today
This course is designed for anyone who wants to turn their creativite skills into a side business idea that people are willing to pay for.
- An employee who want to retire from the corporate world or just earn extra income from a side job;
- A homemaker who want to start a home-based business;
- A creative with no business background who want to turn their skills into a profitable business
Blogging and Facebook Marketing 101: Build and Grow Your Personal Brand or Business
Whether you are a freelancer or a business owner, having online presence is essential to be relevant in today’s marketplace. You can’t expect clients, employers or customers to call you out of the blue and engage your services, hire you, or buy from you. The only way for people to know who you are and what you do is to tell them.
Blogging and Facebook Marketing are the 2 powerful, most cost effective online marketing tools you can use to promote your personal brand, your product, and your service to potential customers.
Blogging and Facebook Marketing 101 is a 2-day easy to understand lecture and hands-on workshop specially designed for:
- Digital creatives who want to promote their personal brand, product, or service
- Small business owners and marketers who want to grow their business
- Anyone who just have something to say and want to share it to the world
Class size is limited to 15 participants for enhanced learning experience. Reserve your slot today and get an edge from your competition.
Day 1 - Blogging 101
- Importance of Blogging
- Generate Blog Topics
- SEO and Keywords Demystified
- How to Write a Blog Post
- Setup and Publish Your Blog
- Promote Your Blog on Facebook
Day 2 - Facebook Marketing 101
- Facebook Marketing Basics
- Facebook Professional Page
- Facebook Ads
- Ads Manager
- Facebook Insights
- BONUS TOPIC: How to Make Money with Blogging
This course is specially designed for both newbies who want to publish their first blog post, and novice bloggers who want to take their blogging to the next level.
- Digital creatives who want to promote their personal brand, product, or service;
- Small business owners and marketers who want to grow their business;
- Anyone who just have something to say and want to share it to the world.
DIY WordPress Website: The Easy and Fast Way Using Divi Theme
Having a website whether for business or personal brand is essential today to be seen, be heard, and get results. You don’t have to know coding to build your own website. It is now easy and fast using WordPress and Divi Theme.
DIY WordPress Website is a 2-day step-by-step, hands-on training designed for the non-tech-savvy in mind learn how to build a fully customized, ready to launch website for your small business, portfolio, or blog that will look great in any device.
The Divi theme is a drag and drop visual page builder that allows you to see what your website looks like in real time while you’re building or customizing it. Using Divi is the easiest and quickest way to get your website up and running in no time.
Class size is limited to 10 participants for enhanced learning experience. Reserve your slot today and test drive the power of Divi to start building your awesome website.
- WordPress and Themes
- Domain Name Registration
- Web Hosting
- Setting up a Local Server
- Divi Theme
- Creating Pages and Posts
- Branding and Design Fundamentals
- Customizing Look and Feel
- Essential Plugins
- BONUS TOPIC: How to Make Money Building Websites
This course is designed for non-techies who want to build a fully customized website either for business or personal use.
- Creative Professionals / Hobbyists
- Artists / Musicians
- Business Owners
- Full-Time or Part-Time Employees
- Stay at Home Parent
Fees & Discounts
Take all 3 courses, or take only the courses you want.
|Start a Profitable Side Business: Earn Money Doing Something You Love (2 days)||
|Blogging and Facebook Marketing 101: Build and Grow Your Personal Brand or Business (2 days)||
|DIY WordPress Website: The Easy and Fast Way Using Divi Theme (2 days)||
|Take all 3 courses (20% discount) or pay only ₱11,000
(Savings of ₱2,850).
Carlo Mesina is an entrepreneur, business coach, and a freelance web and brand designer.
He is the founder of Brand By Design Co. (www.brandbydesignco.com), a branding and web design company that helps small businesses stand out from the competition.
Carlo also teaches business and hospitality management classes at the DLS-College of Saint Benilde graduate and undergraduate programs.
- See schedule below
9 AM to 5 PM
The fee depends on whether you want to take the full workshop series, i.e., all 3 courses, or just take the individual courses. Please see Fees & Discounts
Includes materials, lunch and snacks.
Be sure to read the Registration Info before registering.